Mighty Mite Vs. Warmoth

DaveGrima

• Members

Well, if the parts quality matches the quality of the website, it's a no brainer. The Mighty Mite site is horrible, the Warmoth site is really nice.

Also, don't ever try emailing MM a question because they NEVER respond. That's horrible customer service right there. I bet Warmoth answers questions fairly quickly.

• Members

Also, don't ever try emailing MM a question because they NEVER respond. That's horrible customer service right there. I bet Warmoth answers questions fairly quickly.

I've bought 4 necks through Warmoth and they've all been hassle free experiences. The one time I called Warmoth about an order, the rep answered all my questions and walked me through the ordering process; he even suggested a lower-cost alternative to what I was looking for.

For what it's worth, I've had nothing but good experiences with Warmoth. :thu:

• Moderators

warmoth doesnt do fretwork, but their craftsmanship usually makes it so you dont need fretwork,

This is my experience of Warmoth fret jobs, I've had nearly all the Warmoth necks I've had through my hands set to close to obscene low actions with little to no buzz

Warmoth really are in the Rolls Royve of necks league

• Members

I have 5 or 6 Warmoth guitars. I've never had problem with them. I went cheap once to see what the quality was like. I'll never do that again. I went WD and regretted it. On the plus side, I did end up keeping the WD neck. I leave it by my front door in case of intruders! :thu:

• Members

I have built several guitars and have used both MM and Warmoth necks. In my experience the Warmoth necks are very much better. However the MM is perfectly usable. I just like the feel of a Warmoth Satndard profile with an ebony board, they are my favorite and I have used them on three guitar builds now.

Max

Archived