Whoah... I just woke up from a nightmare

Hoople Head

• Members

From the main page.

Dear Valued Harmony Central Community Member,

As many of you know we made the switch to the new site today. With all the curiousity of the expected launch we overwhelmed the servers at Jive and they are quickly working to add more servers.

Please know that we expect this to be quickly resolved in the next few hours and ready for the community at large.

Craig Anderton and Jon Chappell will be following the status of the switch over to the new platform closely on our Twitter page. For up to date information, please visit us there.

Thanks for your assistance, and as always, thank you for your continued support.

- Your Harmony Central Team

• Members
From the main page.

Quote:

Dear Valued Harmony Central Community Member,

As many of you know we made the switch to the new site today. With all the curiousity of the expected launch we overwhelmed the servers at Jive and they are quickly working to add more servers.

Please know that we expect this to be quickly resolved in the next few hours and ready for the community at large.

Craig Anderton and Jon Chappell will be following the status of the switch over to the new platform closely on our Twitter page. For up to date information, please visit us there.

Thanks for your assistance, and as always, thank you for your continued support.

- Your Harmony Central Team

Seriously? How much more does Jive need to {censored} this up before they figure out this is a terrible idea. Not enough servers? I highly doubt that the traffic was higher than any other day at 2pm.

:facepalm:

• Members

Welcome to my nightmare
Welcome to my breakdown
I hope I didn't scare you
That's just the way we are when we come down
We sweat and laugh and scream here
'cuz life is just a dream here
You know inside you feel right at home here

• Members
Seriously? How much more does Jive need to {censored} this up before they figure out this is a terrible idea. Not enough servers? I highly doubt that the traffic was higher than any other day at 2pm.

:facepalm:

All of the other Jive sites I've seen are pretty lagtastic. I'm guessing their software is big and bloated, and whatever work was done to shoe-horn in the old HC stuff probably doesn't help.

Archived