Dear Schecter, will you please just stop.

Acid Test

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmmm, I give it an A for effort. Classic guitar shape with graphics that fit well into the contour of the guitar. IMO they should have used 'devil' red and called the thing Diablo or something similar.

Not my style of guitar but better looking than some of the B.C. Rich's I have seen out there.

• Members

If 15 years ago you would have told me Schecter and Dean would be back in business making guitars I would have been thrilled and excited to get a Caddilac and a PT.

With what they make now, not so much. I'm not much of a Diamond Darrel fan, although Keel was good and IIRC the guy from Keel played the guitar tracks on Diamond's records.

• Members

Not my bag, but if metal guitars are popular again, I can see that sellig. It would't have looked out of place in any of the pages of Kerrang, Metal Hammer, or any of those metal music mags I used to buy when I was fifteen.

Aw. Isnt it cute? It has a little heart right in the ass end.

Precious.

:lol: It'd be hilarious to actually say that to some metal kid trying to look badass with this.... :lol:

All in all, though..... while I wouldn't be seen dead with this, I'd rather see that in the shop that yet another tackily overdone Les Paul with an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Tigerstripeflamequilt top...... :poke:

Archived