Finally got me an Atom...

BlackHatHunter

• Members

... I am psyched.

I so love that 2-bolt design:

Atom%20019.JPG

:thu: I'll bet its a very sweet playin' geetar! The 2-bolt does intrigue me, I wonder what a side-by-side comparison with an equivalent 4-bold would sound like? (aww, who'm I kidding, my ears/skill aint good enough to tell the difference tween "nice" guitar and a "Great" guitar anyhow!)

But I'll still bet its a sweet playin' and sound guitar! Be sure and post a video review (and play some of your smooth bluesy stuff for demo, pleez? :) )

• Members

Thanks guys. I am looking for some stability in my rig, and I think/hope that this guitar will take care of the HB/Lester portion of things. The Thorn took care of the P90 realm, the Lentz of the trad Tele, the Crook of the Tele w/ a fun TV Jones in the neck, the Crowdster of the electro-acoustic. The SRV strat takes care of the strat thing, but frankly, if I can put my hands on a sweet Lentz SSL, I may just have to do that! :)

Now I need a semi hollow, 335-style, but... I'm gonna have to save some dough first. I'd like to get another Collings I35 someday.

Archived