Faking a Gibson logo

jbandy10

• Members

Whoever I put in charge of selling my guitars in case of a freak accident will know.

BOOM

ROASTED

so you have a will already and are ready to add this information to it as soon as do it...

can't you see what i am saying. i understand your intentions are bad, but bad things can happen that you have no control over and that guitar will end up on the market some day....

just sayin... my .02...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so you have a will already and are ready to add this information to it as soon as do it...

can't you see what i am saying. i understand your intentions are bad, but bad things can happen that you have no control over and that guitar will end up on the market some day....

just sayin... my .02...

Call every gun manufacturer in the world and tell them they can't make anymore guns.

Because if one stays in existence long enough...eventually something bad will happen.

• Members

Yeah, we all know that at the end of the day, an Orville is probably just as good or better than a Gibson. But most people don't know that.

Which tells me (and any shrink or psyche 101 student out there) that your "own personal ends" are that you feel inadequate that "most people" who don't know that "an Orville is probably just as good or better than a Gibson" (ba-freakin'-loney by the way) won't recognize that you are playing an instrument without the 'prestige' of the Gibson brand name so therefor you want to add it in there so that the people who see it will think "he's playing a Gibson".

Oh yeah...

BOOM

ROASTED

• Members

We don't support methods of counterfeiting. We don't care what your "explanation" is.

If you want to be a good steward of the current system of copyright law, just write "fake" on the back of the headstock or "this is an Orville" in the body cavity.

More to the point, though: someday, long after your death, someone will be at a pawnshop thinking "I don't want that {censored}ty Gibson" and then realize that its an Orville and be really psyched.

• Members

I've never played an Orville but I'll believe that they're better than Gibson when we get a post on here asking how to remove the logo from their Gibson Les Paul and replace it with an Orville logo.

As to how to do it: a) I don't know and b) I wouldn't tell you if I did :lol:

Archived