Check out this video of me recording an old song I wrote!

Prages

• Members

That is an EXCELLENT song.

Could easily be a hit.

Actually though, has sort of a seventies feel to it, the melody line in the chorus and harmonies I mean. Could have REALLY been a hit in the seventies. Sounds like a band Im thinking of but cant remember?

Great song.

Well, I do listen to a lot of 70s music, and even did so as a teenager in the 90s. Some of it must have rubbed off.

I sent a link to this to the girl I wrote it for via Facebook, and even she liked it. :D

• Members

Great job! Thanks for sharing!
:thu:

That song is similar to stuff done by Chris Daughtry. You should try to sell it to him, or file a lawsuit claiming he stole it from you.
;)

Step 1: Write song about highschool girlfriend.

Step 2: Redo it 17 years later.

Step 3: ?????

Step 4: Profit. :idea:

• Members

Great video editing!

Great song! I like big harmony choruses like that.

Production sounds very good too.
:)

I'm really enjoying the video aspect. I've been into audio recording since the early 90s, but just got into doing video about a year ago. I'm really gassing bad for a better video camera these days, even moreso than for audio or music equipment.

• Members

Good {censored}, son. Good {censored}.

Thanks guys.

It's funny...

Back then, I used to write about a song a week and most of them I thought were crap, but there were a few I thought were good (this is one of them).

Nowadays, I wish I could write a song a month, even if most of them were crap.

I'm too picky now and only finish the stuff I think is good, which means about one song a year if that. :(

Archived