What the Heck Does Green Lizards Sound Like??

Norcal_GIT_r

• Members

Wow man...I want to order a set for my Epi LP...but I can't decide which ones to get! I was set on the BGs...and still think I am...but all of your clips sound awesome!

Thanks Steve. If you can't decide get with me and we can figure out what will be the best choice for you.

I also want to update VC and few other forum members who have pickups that need to be shipped.

I believe it's VC, Peavey_Impact, Tyler(I forget your nic), Beatles27 I'm probably forgetting someone but your guys pups are ready to be shipped but I woke up to a foot of snow so I don't think I'm going anywhere today. I'm shooting for Monday.

Thanks you guys!!!!:thu:

• Members
Thanks Steve. If you can't decide get with me and we can figure out what will be the best choice for you.

I also want to update VC and few other forum members who have pickups that need to be shipped.

I believe it's VC, Peavey_Impact, Tyler(I forget your nic), Beatles27 I'm probably forgetting someone but your guys pups are ready to be shipped but I woke up to a foot of snow so I don't think I'm going anywhere today. I'm shooting for Monday.

Thanks you guys!!!!
:thu:

It's not aloud to snow on the left coast! :mad:

• Members

Thanks you guys!!!!
:thu:

K....PM'd

Archived