What the Heck Does Green Lizards Sound Like??

Norcal_GIT_r

• Members

Something like this.

They are a custom set of BG Pups Lizards that I made for Vintage Clubber with a Peter Green Mod done to them.

Here's a video I made of them this afternoon. hope you dig it Chris:thu:

[YOUTUBE]DuuqNVlRi24[/YOUTUBE]

And here's video of my BG Bucker Cleartops I did also today.

[YOUTUBE]g2skhG9ySWc[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Thanks Justin. I have a few hundred still.

Fantastic! I'm a bit short on cash at the moment, but hopefully I'll be able to order some before you run out. Is there any way you'd be able to do double-poles on a standard set, in case I miss them?

• Members

They're simply a variety of lizard:

Geckos are small to average sized lizards belonging to the family Gekkonidae, found in warm climates throughout the world. Geckos are unique among lizards in their vocalizations, making chirping sounds in social interactions with other geckos. An estimated 2,000 different species of geckos exist worldwide, with many likely yet to be discovered. The name stems from the Indonesian/Javanese word Tokek, inspired by the sound these animals make. The Malay word for gecko is cicak.

• Members

Those pups sound wonderful, Bryan! I've got a Pure 90 neck pup and a set of your vintage Strat pups (forget the name) sitting here that I still need to install. I'm just guessing that the main key to your success is having a great ear. You definitely have a gift for creating great sounding pickups! :thu:

Archived