USA Fender with Mexican neck?

Annoying Twit

• Members

What exactly makes a MIA neck better than a MIM neck?

In most cases-extra fret,nice and rounded fret ends,maybe a better nut and tuning machines.But....fret ends could be fixed(if they are sharp),and frets,nut and tuning machines are removable,if,and only if something is wrong on those who are on the neck.Maybe a nicer finish.

That extra fret is the only thing that cannot be installed on a MIM neck,to me that's the only thing that makes a MIA necks better then the ones on MIMs

• Members

I've seen other discussions as to how a MIM strat compares to a MIA strat. I've only played two real Fender strats, one MIM and one MIA. Between those two, the MIA was much nicer.

But, even if we accept that a MIM strat neck is as good as a MIA, then the listing still wouldn't make sense. As you can buy a MIM strat and put noiseless pickups on it for far less than

• Members
I've seen other discussions as to how a MIM strat compares to a MIA strat. I've only played two real Fender strats, one MIM and one MIA. Between those two, the MIA was much nicer.

But, even if we accept that a MIM strat neck is as good as a MIA, then the listing still wouldn't make sense. As you can buy a MIM strat and put noiseless pickups on it for far less than

Archived