What is your favorite non-musician license guitar?

golias

• Members

I think someone has a sick mind.. Try having a 4 year old daughter and NOT listening to Hannah Montana and her eventual "real" record.. It's just not possible.. The music is bubblegum, but it's real instruments and real singing.. Not that synthetic pop {censored} that's everywhere else.

Saint Frank, you just know that i'm right =)

Have you heard the autotune on party in the usa?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dig the Hello Kitty Strat.

Yes, Miley Cyrus is a real musician playing a character of a musician. She does have her own stuff, but it is not a Miley Cyrus guitar.

I like the Donald Duck Tele. And, what do you do with Keifer Sutherlands gibby? Good Question. :idk:

• Members
Hurry!!! Only 2 hours left to bid. It's very RARE.
:lol:
:lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WASHBURN-BURGER-KING-WI-64-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-BK-COLLECTOR_W0QQitemZ300388814924QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item45f091904c

WTF??? why why why why why why WHY for the love of god and all thats holy, would anyone think having an advert for "burger king" on a guitar was a good thing?

I have a grand vision for the HK strat................one day it will be mine!!

• Members

I'm not gonna argue with you. I've seen your MO on this forum and you're entirely too contrary for the effort.

Hanna Montana is a fictional character.

She's dropped Hannah Montana - touring right now as Miley Cyrus. My eight year-old niece went to see her in December, and from what my sister said, she is definitely trying to shed her teeny-bopper image.

• Members

As far as autotune goes, every pop artist is using it as an effect nowadays. They've been using it for a band-aid for years. If they wanted to make it transparent, they could. It's the producer's call, not the artist's. I've heard Miley sing sans autotune. She can do it just fine. LOL at all you internet tough guys taking shots at the little girls with record contracts.

I voted for the HK strat.

• Members

I would take a hello kitty strat, install EMG in that bridge slot, bypass the vol switch and turn it into killswitch and have it deliver teh br00talz.

Yep, I was thinking the same, but only with a passive pup .... lol, maybe an Iommi-bucker for the most disconnect ....

• Members
Agreed

Fall Out Boy are not musicians.

If you disagree with the above statement, put your mouth over the barrel of a .22 and pull the trigger, please.

You are an opinionated elitist.

If you don't agree with the above statement, please STFU

I don't give a damn about fallout boy, but I'm willing to bet that they've sold a lot more albums than you, have more fans than you, and have more people who enjoy the music that you denigrate than yours...

I guess I'm a bit sick of wannabes, almost-rans and never weres (that's me) arguing about the talent or lack of talent of people that are far more successful. It smacks of envy of the worst sort.

hater_tots.jpg

• Members

I don't envy Fall Out Boy. I wouldn't want to be a little fruit in a guitar-equipped boy band. I hate on them because I think they suck, and I have a right to express my opinion. If you don't like that, suck my balls

You act like {censored} that gets said on an internet forum actually matters. I recommend you go pleasure yourself with something long, hard and sandpaper-ish in texture.

I am opinionated, yes
Elitist...well, comparing myself to you (sorry, but you come off as a total little bitch), I would be elite

:blah:

Do you not get the {censored}ing username?

You are an opinionated elitist.

If you don't agree with the above statement, please STFU

I don't give a damn about fallout boy, but I'm willing to bet that they've sold a lot more albums than you, have more fans than you, and have more people who enjoy the music that you denigrate than yours...

I guess I'm a bit sick of wannabes, almost-rans and never weres (that's me) arguing about the talent or lack of talent of people that are far more successful. It smacks of envy of the worst sort.

hater_tots.jpg

Archived