What is your favorite non-musician license guitar?

golias

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Hanna Montana Washburn?

I thought of including that in the list too, but it would have weakened the cheap-shot I was taking at Avril. Making fun of one pop-princess in the thread is probably enough.

(Although the Hanna Montana guitar, as I've mentioned in other threads, is probably the best cheap tele copy I've ever picked up. Not too shabby at all.)

I'm a little surprised by all the HK love. I had no idea you fellas were so girly.

:poke:

• Members

She has a decent voice and some guitar skills. A lot more than I can say for most of the {censored} on the radio..

Yes, but it's a musician character played by an actual musician..

I'm not gonna argue with you. I've seen your MO on this forum and you're entirely too contrary for the effort.

Hanna Montana is a fictional character.

• Members

I think somebody likes little girls
:cop:

I think someone has a sick mind.. Try having a 4 year old daughter and NOT listening to Hannah Montana and her eventual "real" record.. It's just not possible.. The music is bubblegum, but it's real instruments and real singing.. Not that synthetic pop {censored} that's everywhere else.

Saint Frank, you just know that i'm right =)

• Members

I think someone has a sick mind.. Try having a 4 year old daughter and NOT listening to Hannah Montana and her eventual "real" record.. It's just not possible.. The music is bubblegum, but it's real instruments and real singing.. Not that synthetic pop {censored} that's everywhere else.

Saint Frank, you just know that i'm right =)

My daughter is five. I know all bout that Hanna Montana stuff. My little princess will rock the HK Strat when she's a little older.

Archived