NGD!!! Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster

pickinatit

• Members

I won this off "the bay". It arrived Friday

"2005 Fender Deluxe Stratocaster American Made Deluxe Stratocaster! The Serial Number is XXXXXXX which dates it to 2005. It features a very unique Butterscotch Blonde / Orange Finish, SCN Noiseless Pickups and S-1 Pots I'm not sure if the body is Ash or Alder. The whole guitar is in Near Mint condition. All electronics and hardware are original and in excellent working condition. It came with a Fender Case".

The wood grain is GORGEOUS!! The photos don't really do it justice.

FENDER_2005_STRAT3a.jpg

FENDER_2005_STRAT2a.jpg

• Members

I'm not sure if the body is Ash or Alder

From Fender website:

"Searching for the traditional look and feel of a classic Stratocaster guitar, but with a little extra juice under the hood? The American Deluxe Stratocaster guitar is it! Built for speed, it has an alder body, modern C-shape maple neck with satin polyurethane finish (maple or rosewood fingerboard), three Samarium Cobalt Noiseless

• Moderators

Not pissin on your bonfire or anything but I find the use of 3 piece aldre bodies on those pretty questionable, although to be fair yto yours it's not too prominent. The one I had was {censored}ing awful and I sold it within 7 days

This picture flatters it, but in normal daylight the 3 pieces were very very visible

lux2.jpg

Archived