Help me; Which guitar should I buy?

aargee

• Members

The only one on your list I'm familiar with is the Squier and they are very solid guitars. Let me give you a little advice about guitar buying though that you will find valuable for as long as you have this happy addiction.

Think about buying a guitar like you would when buying real estate: Consider how you are going to sell it before you buy it. You will likely outgrow your first guitar in a year or 2. Look up the used selling prices on ebay for all of the guitars on your list and compare it to what you have to pay to buy them. Make that 1 of your selection criteria because eventually you will want to sell it and upgrade.

• Members

Since those are all cheap guitars, I wouldn't worry about resale value. Can you perhaps post pics of them? I don't know most of them by number.

They are all relatively comparable guitars, as far as I know.

I would personally by the Squier, but only because I've had a few. ESPs always look good and are well respected by many players, and Cort is a decent intro brand.

What's your budget? What requirements do you have? What sort of music would you like to play?

Archived