OK I gotta get me one of these!!!

ΨWindingΨ

• Members

They should leave it looking all beat to hell and marked with a sharpy. Not only does that give the unit the retro/vintage/douchey look that we all insist our gear has but it'll keep noobs from stealing our {censored} during those two seconds that we are refueling with sugarless 5 Hour Energy and Mike's Hard Lemonade.

FOR REALZ, YO!

• Members

I'm probably the only one here who's going "{censored} that, my ears are just fine"

Yeah, you probably are the only one who's going to {censored} that. I'm not sure what your ears have to do with it, though?

;)

• Members
sweet
:thu:

what do cost? are they available yet... i am guessing by the end of the video these questions can't be answered...

I've read $199 street so far. TC Electronics is who makes it. I am not sure when it comes out yet but it will replace my Strobe for stage tuner.

• Members
I'm probably the only one here who's going "{censored} that, my ears are just fine"

:idk:

For stage in between tunes so you're not embarrassing the band it is perfect. I hate listening to folks tune up between songs. That type of tuner makes it fast and easy. With ears you need to hear it and in a crowded club that isn't always the case.

Archived