G&L Signature Jerry Cantrell Rampage Demo!

Slave2TheAudio

• Members

I am not using any recording software or mics, right into the computer mic. Hope you enjoy.

First one is just messing around on clean and dirty sound samples.

Second one is me going slow and attempting to do a how to on certain alice in chains and soundgarden riffs for beginner to intermediate players.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I do not understand this clip !

What am i s'pose to observe here ?

I hear the plectrum clicking on the strings much louder than the amp.

So it is not a tone demo, but you do not say anythign about the guitar either.

Find it hard to find any info in your clip that makes me any wiser about the guitar . . .

. . . can you please do a ProGuitarShop-like demo please !

• Members

A string popped out when you were abusing the whammy? That does not sound good:freak:

How do you like the ebony fretboard?

haha yeah I was really going at it, probably shouldnt have been doing it in the first place haha. I just wanted to test how far I could go before it happened.

I LOVE the guitar. Wouldn't change one thing. I have always loved ebony boards more. I think its also the best for the guitar. It's a great combo and they did a gret job on this guitar. It's quality is {censored}ing superb.

• Members

Serious? For that, you can get an original from the 80's and have enough left over for a new tribute.

MAP is $1999, and I agree that is a bit on the high side.

I had one of the G&L Custom Creations Rampage Reissues from '99 and MAP on those was only about $1200. And that was a limited run of only 70 pieces. Got mine new for $850 at the time, so I'd probably have a little problem paying $2000 for a production model of the same thing (more or less).

• Members

haha yeah I was really going at it, probably shouldnt have been doing it in the first place haha. I just wanted to test how far I could go before it happened.

I LOVE the guitar. Wouldn't change one thing. I have always loved ebony boards more. I think its also the best for the guitar. It's a great combo and they did a gret job on this guitar. It's quality is {censored}ing superb.

Yeah, I don't abuse my Floyds too much just for that very reason, that the string might pop out and mess up the saddle. I rarely do any upbending, but it's hard to resist when you first get a double locking whammy, you want to see what it can do.

Congrats on the great guitar:thu:

• Members

Yeah, I don't abuse my Floyds too much just for that very reason, that the string might pop out and mess up the saddle. I rarely do any upbending, but it's hard to resist when you first get a double locking whammy, you want to see what it can do.

Congrats on the great guitar:thu:

True true. Learned my lesson. I lovbe to bend. I'm definitely a blues guy haha

This guitar still {censored}ing impresses me on how well it gets Jerry's tone. I'm playing alone with the Dirt album and it blends in perfectly!

Archived