Fender Lite Ash Tele

Plotex

• Members
Where there any of them with rosewood fingerboard? Something like special edition lite ash or only bird eye all maple necks? I have an offer with a Tele like this but it's smells like fail...
:confused:

Sorry but I can't understand your post. What are you asking?

• Members

I think the OP is asking if the Fender Lite Ash Tele, made in Korea, was ever offered with a rosewood neck. I believe he is thinking of buying one with a rosewood neck.

To the best of my knowledge, which may not be too great, the Lite Ash Tele was only offered with a birdseye maple neck. At least, I never saw one offered here in the USA with a rosewood neck. Don't know if they were offered elsewhere with rosewood.

My guess, is the neck was swapped out.

• Members

I think the OP is asking if the Fender Lite Ash Tele, made in Korea, was ever offered with a rosewood neck. I believe he is thinking of buying one with a rosewood neck.

To the best of my knowledge, which may not be too great, the Lite Ash Tele was only offered with a birdseye maple neck. At least, I never saw one offered here in the USA with a rosewood neck. Don't know if they were offered elsewhere with rosewood.

My guess, is the neck was swapped out.

My thoughts, too.

• Members

I have one, with the birdseye neck. I am replacing the neck with a different one, so if you want the birdseye - I will sell the neck to you.

Have you received the 52 RI neck, yet? I'll be curious to hear how it fits, feels, plays...

Archived