TV Jones Pickups

St. Andrew

• Moderators

do you even own anything with filtertrons? TV Jones? have you ever?

Ooooh my cock is bigger than your cock call out time:lol:

Jeez JJ, is your vagina bleedin a lot?:lol:

Powertrons in a Powerjet, and as you'll see in some other threads including this one a set of Classics, which again if you read some more you'll see I like, in fact if you go to my first post in this thread you'll see I have a liking for TVJs.

I just happen to be of the opinion that they cost too much for what they are.

That ok with you darlin?

• Members

I put it in the bridge position of my SG Classic. You gotta hear it:

Sweet, thanks for posting that. I think I'll order one for the bridge of my Faded LP Special DC. The stock P90 just isn't cutting it in this guitar (and I typically love P90s). I planned to replace it with a Lollar P90, but the TV Jones could be pretty cool.

• Members

Nah not really:lol:

The whole thread may be that to you, but the OP quite clearly said in his first post:

".....than say GFS Retrotrons"

Dunno bout you but that doesn't make an exclusive GFS thread to me, to me it means he picked the GFS Retrotrons as an example, otherwise the thread wold be different.

The thread is usually about the title, which clearly indicates the thread is about TV Jones, therefore I don't see the problem comparing them to pickups other than say GFS?

Or are you setting the thread rules around here?

Ooooh my cock is bigger than your cock call out time:lol:

Jeez JJ, is your vagina bleedin a lot?
:lol:

Powertrons in a Powerjet, and as you'll see in some other threads including this one a set of Classics, which again if you read some more you'll see I like, in fact if you go to my first post in this thread you'll see I have a liking for TVJs.

I just happen to be of the opinion that they cost too much for what they are.

That ok with you darlin?

wow what a baby

bye Sean

Archived