Enough with the snow already!!!!

Coralkong

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ima a member of the Southerm Maryland Agile Army and we've gotten over 18" and 10 more on the way - thank goodness I decided to go with the Snow Blower for my Bday Jan 27 vice a new guitar!!

You guys get it easy..

1265477038.jpg
10 more inches on the way :poke:

• Members
I mean, come on!
:mad:

We've had more snow here this year than I can ever remember.

So much for global warming.

Hey RaVenCAD, man-made global warming is the reason it's so cold now (well, at least in the northern hemisphere). Gaia is simply fighting back trying to balance things out.

• Members

Yeah we had to walk a few miles in that to go to my friends house, and another chicks house and then the walk back uuugh.

My friend last night threw a snow ball at a car last night and the two 18 year olds in the car came and ran for my friend and his friend was running but my friend tripped, they jumped him and he ended up with a concussion and in the hospital for the next couple days, doesn't remember the whole day..

Snow brings some {censored}.

• Members

reaaaallly. trade you places.

my brother just moved from PG to vernon last week. hes been complaining at the lack of snow. one of the few things i remember as a 4 year old was having 22 feet of snow bury out house in PG!

weve had very little this year in toronto. makes me sad. i miss the days when our silly mayor would call in the military because we got.. *gasp* 2 feet of snow in a week.

• Members

my brother just moved from PG to vernon last week. hes been complaining at the lack of snow. one of the few things i remember as a 4 year old was having 22 feet of snow bury out house in PG!

weve had very little this year in toronto. makes me sad. i miss the days when our silly mayor would call in the military because we got.. *gasp* 2 feet of snow in a week.

Vernon is awesome, I'd love to live there one day, I love Kal lake there, PG is 6 hours south of me, and they have had lots of snow, the Pine Pass is crazy. Can't wait till spring.

• Members

OMG it snowed in winter {censored} science!!!

every year in early april it snows in toronto with few exceptions in the last, well, recorded history.

every year when it shows in early april people report it likes its never happened before and attribute it to climate change, or elnino, or alien weather control machines.

this year in april it will snow, and people will act all surprised... again.

global warming has become a meaningless buzzword. sad really because of course we really are {censored}ing over our environment regardless of how much temperatures are changing and in which direction.

Archived