Enough with the snow already!!!!

Coralkong

• Members

I mean, come on!:mad:

We've had more snow here this year than I can ever remember.

So much for global warming.

Though it did give me a good excuse to go down and fire up the baby Marshall and lay down some hot licks on the cold axe. Charvel + Digitech GNX 3 + Marshall = a good time!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Now as long as the power doesn't go out......:facepalm:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like snow as much as (if not more than) the next guy.

But we already have a foot and the weatherman is calling for a total of 22+".

That's a LOT of snow all at once, considering the state shuts down at about 6 inches. (We just don't have the capacity to deal with it.)

They declared a "State of Emergency" last night before it even started to stick to the roads.

You'd think it was the Apocolypse the way they're carrying on.

The worst part is going to be tomorrow and Sunday and not being able to get anything done and being forced to stay in.

Oh, wait, if I'm not too tired from shoveling, I can play guitar and watch the Superbowl.

I guess it's not all that bad....

• Members

16 inches so far here in the Philly burbs and still snowing.

Coffee's made, fire's on, and will soon be heading downstairs to put some new pots in a Guild Bluesbird and repair a tele pickup with a broken lead wire.

Blizzard= excellent project day. If you're in this mess, don't go out unless its an emergency.

• Members

Coffee's made, fire's on, and will soon be heading downstairs to put some new pots in a Guild Bluesbird and repair a tele pickup with a broken lead wire.

Blizzard= excellent project day. If you're in this mess, don't go out unless its an emergency.

Where you at Joby1? Lower Makefield ish here.

• Members

wow, up here in williamsport we only got maybe 3 inches, and it's done already.

• Members

I mean, come on!
:mad:

We've had more snow here this year than I can ever remember.

So much for global warming.

Though it did give me a good excuse to go down and fire up the baby Marshall and lay down some hot licks on the cold axe. Charvel + Digitech GNX 3 + Marshall = a good time!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Now as long as the power doesn't go out......
:facepalm:

Where u at? DC?

• Members

Two feet here just north of Washington, DC. It's a mess.

Yup, I can corroborate this statement. I went out this morning to shovel a path for the dog and it was easily 2'. And we'll be getting continuous snow for the next 6-7 hours :(

I wish I had pulled the trigger on an Apogee GiO last week, this would be a great weekend to experiment with it.

• Members

We are importing snow by trucks and helicopters from other mountains to make the winter olympics happen here in Vancouver BC. Sounds ridiculous but it's true. El Nino is doing a great job warming up this city. It's the mildest January and February we've had.

I can survive the toughest jobs except shoveling snow. I don't miss it one bit.

• Members

We've had over 50 inches so far this winter in Iowa. Which is more than normal, but not outrageous. The problem we've had is that it keeps coming with high winds and whiteout blizzards. That crap is scary when you're driving and you can't see the car next to you, the road, or anything. The drifts pile up and snow gets in everything. Just a horrible winter.

• Members

Nothing happening at all up here in Boston. It's been a much easier than usual winter so far. Not particularly cold at all. Weird in the opposite way.

Sorry you have to deal with all that down there. It sucks, and I love seeing the grass outside my winter in February, as now!

Archived