NGD - Ultra Swede Content

Woody_in_MN

• Members

meh, {censored} me. i should have known you were referring to coil tap. i was reading too close to my bed time, i guess. the funny thing is that i actually started thinking about the humbuckers and wondering if they put some kind of magnetic tape on them or something to make them sound different. :facepalm: sorry woody. she's a beauty. enjoy.

• Members

Very nice bud,love the Hag's. Just so the record is straight though. That has the Ultra neck on it which is thinner than a stock Swede neck. When I had the SG Standard & my Swede's I felt right at home on either,the Swede might be a tad slimmer than the SG was but not by anything major. Again Congrat's! My switch started acting up the other night so in for electronics replacement soon. Just have to figure out which LP wiring I want in it & if I want to keep stock pups now.

• Members

Just a note on a clip. (I'm going to listen to Fretts later today.) I sat down to do my usual power chords, and licks, but I started with a chord progression I liked and ended up writing a song. The first complete song in about 25 years I have written. I think I have the final mix and will post today or Monday on a new thread.

- w

Archived