How Many "Who At The Superbowl" Threads Will Show Up? (Ridiculous Content)

Elias Graves

• Members

The {censored}ing commercials suck ass this year. I havent laughed yet...

yeah, the superbowl is jumping the shark. I blame the uptight organizations like the American Family Association and all the other ultra conservative religious puritanical groups that are more concerned with what other people do in the privacy of their own homes than what happens in their own houses and are always feigning offense in order to advance their controlling religio-political agenda.

• Members

yeah, the superbowl is jumping the shark. I blame the uptight organizations like the American Family Association and all the other ultra conservative religious puritanical groups that are more concerned with what other people do in the privacy of their own homes than what happens in their own houses and are always feigning offense in order to advance their controlling religio-political agenda.

This needs to be 27% more ridiculous. Please edit.

EG

• Members

How many people will start Debbie Downer threads about how The Who are too old and they looked sad? Oh wait...

If I can rock when I'm in my 60's I'd hate for a bunch of 30 something twats to bitch about me being 60 something and still rocking my ass off.

Archived