When I see Pete Townsend on stage with an electric guitar...

Coralkong

• Members
Ah, cool. I did like the stacks of Fender amps, too.
:thu:

Yeah, his setup's been those Eric Clapton sig Strats and those VibroKings for quite a while now. Has that extra knob behind the bridge to blend in piezo signal for acoustic stuff....it's pretty cool, really.

And I dug those shades and that hat.

Somebody should've tucked in his shirt though.

• Members

Everyone who complains about Pete playing guitar past his prime needs to remember we will all be playing guitar at that age as well assuming we are alive, the only difference is we'll be lucky if our family tolerates us playing in our bedrooms where he can still get a gig in front of millions....

How great will you be then?

• Members

Pete

zap_pete.gif

YOU!

ComputerMouse-main_Full.jpg

just drawling a bit of perspective...

call it a reality check.. or something..

the truth can be a bitter pill.

I'm tired of this silly deflection you see all the time -- where if someone says an actress doesn't look sexy, or a performer sucked -- we're judging those people on the standard of sex symbol, or professional performer -- us, being enthusiasts or simply fans, aren't held to that standard.

the idea that you're only allowed to state your opinion on a performer if you are also a professional performer is {censored}ing retarded and it needs to stop. they're putting themselves out there as pros. our job is to receive them. is that so very complicated?

Archived