Jackson experts. Need to pick your brain.

Corpsegrinder88

• Members

So the other day I ran across an interesting Jackson. It's mid eighties maybe early 90's and it's a japan Grover Jackson soloist.

I got the guy to mail me a few pics. It is identical to a slsmg except it has a trem and inline six headstock with the logo "Grover Jackson" dual pups neck through body and 3 way switch. Rosewood board. Sharkfin inlays

anyone have an idea on the value of these?

Was thinking about picking it up but feel like it might be overpriced.

Anymore info let me know. But that's about all he sent so far. Still waiting on a serial number.

Thanks

• Members

Ah. I asked if he had the original case and the full front pic from the ad looks like the nut lock is their.

He said it's beat up and that it is a actual Floyd rose but I didn't see the logo in the pics. So not sure about that.

I'll stay on top it. But he is asking a lot more than that. Which is why I needed the experts advise. But keep it coming. I googled for an hour and didn't find much info.

• Members

I wouldn't Dream of dropping 1100 on this. Just wanted an idea on value. But he will never accept a low offer like that and besides I already have a pre fender RR1-T that is my dearest guitar. It was my first real guitar after learning the basics on a dean cheapy.

Thanks again for all the input

bob

Archived