Is there a way to sort "HC user reviews" info?

Tidal Rhythm

• Members

I know there are thousands and thousands of guitars reviewed on there, and while that makes it a challenge to have certain sort features, it also makes it a bit daunting to just go in there and start comparing various guitars without opening up multiple pages on your computer screen. Is there a way to sort them by rank order according to the different review categories (i.e. "overall", "sound", "action, fit, & finsih", etc.)? :confused:

• Members

Filter them out on the printed-out version. Easier on your eyes :-)

I take them with a grain of salt when I read "I play guitar for 30 years"/"I play punk-rock". Lot of self-praise :-)

I think basically it's up to you to know the feature of the products you would like to buy.

• Members

Filter them out on the printed-out version. Easier on your eyes :-)

I take them with a grain of salt when I read "I play guitar for 30 years"/"I play punk-rock". Lot of self-praise :-)

I think basically it's up to you to know the feature of the products you would like to buy.

Good point - and, FWIW, I do tend to take most reviews with a grain of salt. However, a lot of times I will use them early on when doing general research on my next guitar purchase, just to narrow down what I want to try the next time I hit a guitar store. The main reason I tend to look at the HC ones is because they tend to be less positive than the ones on the mainstream online guitar stores where it seems every product is rated far above average.

Archived