Guess who I am seeing tonight?!

Slave2TheAudio

• Members

Well, you NEVER mattered. No one asked your dumb ass to come in here. Your music sounds like lemmy's haha. A big pile of {censored} compared to Jerry's.

Anyways. Here are some pictures that I took last night for the rest of you who aren't fags.

Ten56, Im uploading you video for ya. It's gonna take a little while though. Hold on...
:thu:

IMG_0067-1.jpg

IMG_0070-1.jpg

IMG_0074-2.jpg

IMG_0078-1.jpg

IMG_0089-1.jpg

IMG_0091-1.jpg

IMG_0087-1.jpg

Sure looks like a bunch of pretty boys...I remember them when they were an actual GRUNGE band...and looked the part...

• Members

I can't believe AM, Wedge and Cylon got banned and you haven't - why would the get reported and not you? unless you were the tattletale maybe?

it was awful nice of your parents to let you go downtown and see a rock band, though - I bet that was neato for you

• Members

Sure looks like a bunch of pretty boys...I remember them when they were an actual GRUNGE band...and looked the part...

Why does someone have to look a certain way to play a certain style of music? I hate it when people try to put everything into nice neat little boxes and nothing is allowed outside of that box.

I think they look fine. First Mustaine looks like a girl and now AIC look like pretty boys. Who are you?

• Members

I knew you would be there even before you started the thread. You are so predictable!

When does the "AIC should have hung it up" rant begin... and "They shouldn't go on without Layne" spiel follow.... oh... and don't forget about the "Who does William Duval think he is, he'll never be as good as Layne" diatribe.:facepalm:

Seems like a couple of months ago you were arguing that they shouldn't be playing without Layne and here you are bragging about a concert you went to featuring AIC.

What gives?:facepalm:

• Members

When does the "AIC should have hung it up" rant begin... and "They shouldn't go on without Layne" spiel follow.... oh... and don't forget about the "Who does William Duval think he is, he'll never be as good as Layne" diatribe.
:facepalm:

Seems like a couple of months ago you were arguing that they shouldn't be playing without Layne and here you are bragging about a concert you went to featuring AIC.

What gives?
:facepalm:

Is that directed at me? If so, you have a poor memory. I was arguing that they should do whatever the hell they want. S2A and I got into a bit back then but we have e-kissed and made up.

• Members

Is that directed at me? If so, you have a poor memory. I was arguing that they should do whatever the hell they want. S2A and I got into a bit back then but we have e-kissed and made up.

Yeah we did but i hate when a gig thread turns into my music is better or they suck, or they shouldn't go on. They do what they {censored}ing want. I just went to go watch some kick ass tunes. Get over it everyone jesus!

Yarb, coming to my show on the 18? ;)

• Members

Yeah we did but i hate when a gig thread turns into my music is better or they suck, or they shouldn't go on. They do what they {censored}ing want. I just went to go watch some kick ass tunes. Get over it everyone jesus!

Yarb, coming to my show on the 18?
;)

It was directed at YOU! You were the one pissin' and moanin' when the new AIC album came out about how they shouldn't release any new music or shouldn't call themselves AIC anymore.

Apparently you came to your sense!! :thu:

• Members

Nah. See above. I was just jerking S2A's chain in a playful way---since I recall his rant about what AIC should and shouldn't do when they were releasing their new album a few months ago. Now he is seeing them in concert. Just felt the IRONY of it all!! :lol:

• Members

I dont think they should be called AIC now. I still think this. Although they are mainly AIC, they are not AIC. AIC, the name, died with layne. You can even check the quote that I used from mike. They wanted to go under a new name but I am guessing that Jerry didn't want it like that.

Ex:

Nirvana----> Foo Fighters

Mother Love Bone-------> Pearl Jam

Rage Against The Machine / Chris Cornell------>Audioslave

Stone Temple Pilots------->Velvet Revolver

I like their new music, yes. I still think they should go under a different name because its a new band. Thats my opinion. I still love their tone and Jerry to death, dont get me wrong.

• Members

It was directed at YOU! You were the one pissin' and moanin' when the new AIC album came out about how they shouldn't release any new music or shouldn't call themselves AIC anymore.

Apparently you came to your sense!!

Whatever. It was actually S2A that was saying that (just like he said above). I was only ribbing S2A for being such a fanboi. However, I am at least as bad when it comes to Rush so we are all good now.

And when I piss and moan, junior, you'll know!

• Members

Whatever. It was actually S2A that was saying that (just like he said above). I was only ribbing S2A for being such a fanboi. However, I am at least as bad when it comes to Rush so we are all good now.

haha oh Yarb. I love ya man. You coming to my show on the 18th? WOuld love to have you come by.

• Members

Not sure how you misunderstood me twice Yarb. I was ribbing S2A all. Not you. I even quoted you and responded directly to your quote.

Oh well, guess you must be smoking some better {censored} than I am! :lol:

Archived