Post Pick Pics

Elias Graves

• Members

Made this one from a quarter after reading a post here about seeing these on eBay. Turned out to be pretty easy. It took 3 tries to figure out how to get it like I wanted it, but now it's a snap.

Public#5436594815579439058

Next I'd like to try a dollar or a half dollar 'cause I like 'em a little bigger. Those might be heavier than I want, but I'll try it and see. The extra thickness of those coins might allow for some dimpling up top, which I also like.

• Members

Made this one from a quarter after reading a post here about seeing these on eBay. Turned out to be pretty easy. It took 3 tries to figure out how to get it like I wanted it, but now it's a snap.

Public#5436594815579439058
Next I'd like to try a dollar or a half dollar 'cause I like 'em a little bigger. Those might be heavier than I want, but I'll try it and see. The extra thickness of those coins might allow for some dimpling up top, which I also like.

That was probably my post :). Here's mine:

That 05bd_1.JPG

I also have one from a half dollar. Not bad, but it is pretty heavy. I'd like to have one shaped more like a jazz pick with a little sharper point to try out.

Archived