JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GET TEH EMG PICKUPS

jbandy10

• Members

Lol. This guy I know who plays guitar hits me up on Facebook the other day. Check out this A+ conversation.

Guy:
Hey man wats up, i was wondering if you had a guitar you would sell. Just a six string though. Somebody told me you had a 7, i dont need nothing like that

Me:
I actually have a 1991 Ibanez RG550 I'm about to sell for $450. But I'll sell it to you instead if you want it.

Most of the guitars I sell are pretty expensive. If you want one that's cheaper I could probably find you something though.

Guy:
yeah man i need something with a good crunch in distortion as cheap as i can get one

Me:
Yeah. You can get just about any kind of guitar for under $200 now. You get what you pay for in quality.

What kind of stuff do you want in a guitar? Lightweight? Gibson or Fender looking? What kind of music do you want to play?

There's so much to choose from even in the cheap end of things.

Guy:
gibsn looking is wat i would prefer but really i just want a good crunch. I got a B.C. Rich Warlock, BxM SERIES. iTS LIKE A STEP UP FROM Bronze series. It sounds good but it aint heavy enough for me

Me:
Alright, well there's a lot of factors that you might wanna consider.

First of all, what amp are you using? Most guitarists don't realize this, but the amp actually has a lot more to do with the way the guitar sounds than the guitar does. You can play a really bad guitar through a good amp and it will sound good. But if you play a really good guitar through a bad amp it will still sound bad. I know that sounds a little backwards, but it's the god's honest truth.

There's a good chance it's your amp, because the Warlock is already a pretty heavy sounding guitar. The pickups are really high output. If you really don't like how it sounds, it would be cheaper to just change the pickups than buying a new guitar. That guitar would probably sound a lot better with new pickups.

If you just want a new guitar, and you want something Gibson looking, then you have tons of options. Really depends on how much you wanna spend.

Guy:
well hey thats cool but look do you know where i can get sopme emg or dirty fingers??? i just want that brutal crucnh

ROFLMAO

Archived