Gibson Brite Wires

Frets99

Just tried a set on my Arbor tele with the mini hum neck pickup. Big time wow! Really gave the neck more snap and character. Best I've heard this mini hum sound. I'm on my way to get a set for my Gretsch and Eastwood which both sport mininhums. I'm expecting a great sound!!

• Members
Just tried a set on my Arbor tele with the mini hum neck pickup. Big time wow! Really gave the neck more snap and character. Best I've heard this mini hum sound. I'm on my way to get a set for my Gretsch and Eastwood which both sport mininhums. I'm expecting a great sound!!

How do you like their feel, Frets? My last experience with Gibby strings was about 10 years ago, an d the lasting impression I am left with is they are rougher than the typical D'Ad/ GH sets.

Foiled!! Though I live in a major metropolitan area, my local major guitar establishments do not carry these strings!! Now I know how it feels to be out in the boonies! :mad: I will have to order strings online!

It's a veritable geographic oddity! Two weeks from everywhere!! :(

How do you like their feel, Frets? My last experience with Gibby strings was about 10 years ago, an d the lasting impression I am left with is they are rougher than the typical D'Ad/ GH sets.

I liked my initial playing with them but I really loved the tone. Just looking at them they seemed like they would be rougher than other strings I've used but I'm gonna have to play them more A/Bd against other strings to see. My initial feeling is that the D'Addarios I love are a touch duller sounding than these!

Archived