It's finally here! HNAD to me. Bugera V22.

guitarman3001

• Members
A company that steals designs. Like matchless stealing 95% of Vox's AC30 circuit and being so {censored}ing lazy that they only changed the name of the amp by 1 letter? Or the fact that there are 13,000 companies that make a living cloning hot rodded Marshalls? Or the boutique pedal market which are clones of mainstream pedals in fancy handpainted housings. Oh lets add an extra switch, that makes it all original? Every damn amp pedal company out there has a tubescreamer, fuzzface, muff, or rat knockoff. How about Marshall stealing Fenders amp designs? How about the companies cloning tweed Fenders and even using the Fender script? How about the 4 billion guitar companies that make Fender and Gibson clones? You are full of fail, do us all a favor and don't post in this forum anymore.

Yeah...

:thu:;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A company that steals designs. Like matchless stealing 95% of Vox's AC30 circuit and being so {censored}ing lazy that they only changed the name of the amp by 1 letter? Or the fact that there are 13,000 companies that make a living cloning hot rodded Marshalls? Or the boutique pedal market which are clones of mainstream pedals in fancy handpainted housings. Oh lets add an extra switch, that makes it all original? Every damn amp pedal company out there has a tubescreamer, fuzzface, muff, or rat knockoff. How about Marshall stealing Fenders amp designs? How about the companies cloning tweed Fenders and even using the Fender script? How about the 4 billion guitar companies that make Fender and Gibson clones? You are full of fail, do us all a favor and don't post in this forum anymore.

This reply is so full of win to his comment which was so full of fail. :thu:

• Members

I have no issue with behringer cloning other designs. Like the reply to the post said, almost everything is a copy of something else. How many tubescreamer clones are out there? How many marshall clones? Fender clones? Vox clones? etc..etc... If someone like behringer can take a good design and make it cheaper, I'm all for it!

btw, I don't think the V22 is a copy of anything. I know cosmetically it has been said to resemble a matchless or a bad cat but I haven't found anything that makes it seem like the circuitry, tone, etc... is a direct copy of something else.

Anyway, after using it last night I can say without hesitation that it rocks! The long term quality and reliability remains to be seen and the channel switching problem is definitely a cause for concern but the tone is amazing.

• Members
^^^Looks good man
:thu:
Sucks you can't carry the extra cab!

yeah, that definitely sucks. I might be able to fit a small 2x10 or small 1x2 cab but that 4x10 makes the whole rig a perfect size for onstage. Looks pretty good too.

The bugera is actually a little on the large side compared to other 1x12 combos. I wonder if the cabinet size is one of the reasons it sounds so good.

• Members

I'm patiently (well, maybe not that patiently...) waiting for the BC30-212. World Music Supply shows them online for sale, but I called yesterday and was told sometime in March. What was interesting, is that when I asked about being in stock the sales guy immediately had an answer...like he had been asked many times before. I think that's going to be as hot a seller as the V22 has been.

Archived