Any news on the GFS Offsets?

eurotrashed

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

while we wait, I just want to put it out there that I think the jaguar is possibly the most comfortable and ergonomic guitar I've ever played. the neck fits perfect, playing is absolutely effortless, and also the body is comfortable and balanced perfectly for playing standing. it's sort of odd looking, but you never have to fight it. it just purrs. going back to a tele after playing a jag is kind of jarring, even though a tele is normally pretty comfortable.

that's why you want an offset.

• Members

while we wait, I just want to put it out there that I think the jaguar is possibly the most comfortable and ergonomic guitar I've ever played. the neck fits perfect, playing is absolutely effortless, and also the body is comfortable and balanced perfectly for playing standing. it's sort of odd looking, but you never have to fight it. it just purrs. going back to a tele after playing a jag is kind of jarring, even though a tele is normally pretty comfortable.

that's why you want an offset.

Can only agree

As a long time Strat only player(You have to be ignorant) I am totally surprised by my new Jaguar.Easy to play,7.5 radius is no issue whtasoever to me just the 24"" scale sometimes bothers me a bit if I play lower then the 12 th fret

All in all my find of the year

Roland

• Members

look, I go back and forth on whether I think jags are ugly. I may be coming around. what can't be denied is how perfect my jag feels and plays. I haven't been so thrilled with a guitar since my old hamer usa mirage 2. I can't tell you which is better since the hamer was stolen a couple years ago. but really, this japanese made jag hh is awesome.

anyway, bump for offset pics.

Archived