Pulled The Trigger

linthat22

• Members

Hey folks some of ya'll might remember the thread I started a little while back.

Well, I finally did it. I decided. Which was hard, because when the wife says, "Darryl, just order you something that you'll be happy with, because if you don't I will." The gloves came off.

I decided on this

647444.jpg

B.C. Rich Zoltan Bathory

It's normally not the kind of guitar I'd get, but something about it had what I was looking for (reversed headstock & maple neck). I think it's the black binding :idk:

oh yea, I also ordered this

mm6_main.jpg

:D

The wife is happy that I ordered what I wanted and that I took my time. Honestly I could've ordered any guitar I wanted, but ultimately decided on the above.

What's funny is that when I was narrowing it all down I decided I wanted another 7 string, but since I already have an early Ibby Universe, I didn't see the need for the new swirl reissue plus there were no reverse headstock models. Then I reduced it further down to a PRS custom 22, an Ibby Satriani model, and the B.C. Rich model. Strange choices huh?

Anyway, I think I'll be happy with it and will gladly post pics to finish this trilogy.

*Now it's the waiting game, cause the guitar is not in stock :mad: *

• Members

...because when the wife says, "Darryl, just order you something that you'll be happy with, because if you don't I will." The gloves came off.

My wife's done that to me before - It's tough because all of a sudden all of this gear that you thought was cool all of a sudden isn't good enough!

BTW, that guitar looks pretty sweet!

• Members

My wife's done that to me before - It's tough because all of a sudden all of this gear that you thought was cool all of a sudden isn't good enough!

BTW, that guitar looks pretty sweet!

Thank you and I agree with what you're saying. I think that when them women in our lives take the gloves off, we become women shoppers of gear (high quality per cost versus brand name per cost). :thu:

i

I coulda had a custom made whatever, but decided this route, so far since I have nothing to show for it, but I couldn't be none the happier.

I was so close to ordering a Krank Krankenstein+, Rocktron Prophesy II, or a Randall MTS preamp and modules along with a guitar of choice (was so hard).

Archived