Sticky Jam #126

Frets99

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I recently was lucky enough to find a used Line6 Vetta for a "steal"... I quickly upgraded it to version 2.5 (for free... cool!), and I already had one of the full sized foot controlers.

I hadn't tried to record anything with it... so here's a first go.

It's another blast on the blues track... this time with my Fender American Deluxe QMT and the Vetta using the Plexi model. All the effects including the wah are from the Vetta.

I got a little carried away in parts... oh well.
:eek:

VettaBlues.mp3

More thanks for listens and comments.

M

Wow, I enjoyed that a lot! you really did cut loose on that one. :thu:

I recently was lucky enough to find a used Line6 Vetta for a "steal"... I quickly upgraded it to version 2.5 (for free... cool!), and I already had one of the full sized foot controlers.

I hadn't tried to record anything with it... so here's a first go.

It's another blast on the blues track... this time with my Fender American Deluxe QMT and the Vetta using the Plexi model. All the effects including the wah are from the Vetta.

I got a little carried away in parts... oh well.
:eek:

VettaBlues.mp3

More thanks for listens and comments.

M

Buttered my buns, then kicked em hard!!!!! Michael, that was {censored}in classic!!!! One for the ages!!:thu:

• Members

I recorded my first take playing lead on an acoustic - starts out a bit cold but gets better as I warm up throughout - no great shakes, but just in case someone is not tired of hearing this track yet

Cool, I really should get my acoustic out sometime. Gives me some ideas.

I redid a couple of parts today. still no vocals...

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=8707501&q=hi

• Members

Cool nasally tone.Is that the guitar in the pic? How did you get that sound?

yeah it's that guitar, my ol' reliable sjm

this is a different guitar, old T Top humbucker through the same amp, I think the same settings as yesterday (I don't remember changing anything)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=615074&songID=8708907

it's a lot of fun trying to do different stuff each time :idea:

pict2492.jpg

yeah it's that guitar, my ol' reliable sjm

this is a different guitar, old T Top humbucker through the same amp, I think the same settings as yesterday (I don't remember changing anything)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=615074&songID=8708907

it's a lot of fun trying to do different stuff each time
:idea:

Loved the phrasing! Sounded like a sonic conversation! I love the tone. Actually started out wanting that sweet singing tone in mine..... but I got sidetracked.... :p

Great!:thu:

• Members
Loved the phrasing! Sounded like a sonic conversation! I love the tone. Actually started out wanting that sweet singing tone in mine..... but I got sidetracked....
:p

Great!
:thu:

thanks man - I'm pretty proud of that one and its phrasing, despite a few stumbles

listening to yours now - great tone, I love that rumble tone you open with - pretty wicked playing, dude

Archived