Happy Monday - FREE Pedal contest

Meowy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ENTRY: I recently had about 8" of blue-eyed/white-skinned curly brown hair cut off, all at a black barbershop in a shady neighborhood, all without the slightest hint of animosity or aggression. On top of that, it's one of the best cuts I've ever gotten. Even if I don't get the pedal, I'll consider myself the winner.

• Members

My apartment building burned down two months ago and I lost all of my gear. Had some really sweet stuff-- an Orange amp, and a Ric my dad gave me when I turned 16, along with a slew of pedals. I'm having to very gradually get stuff back, as I have no job (though I have a few interviews this weekend!) and have been trying to live off of unemployment. It's all put my band in hiatus... which sucks, because they were really the most successful band I've had yet. So far, I've got a Squier Classic 50's Tele, a Silvertone 4843, and the two pedals I could salvage from the apartment-- a Big Muff Pi and a Blues Driver (though I'm getting a Distortron.)

That FAB Overdrive sure would be nice for slight overdrive to switch to when I don't need the heavy overdrive of my Distortron...

• Members

ok I'll play...

just had surgery on my heel...had a bone spur cuttin thru my achilles tendon, so had to have the tendon removed, the spur shaved off the heel bone, then had the achilles anchored with 2 of those anchors like you put in dry wall that go in then pop open...incredibly painful....3 months off my feet, so I'm wheelchair bound and workless, just sittin here playin guitar and browsing the computer...

but then, I can't stomp a stomp box...

{censored}...

• Members

I save animals for a living. If I had a FAB, I could bring my portable amp with me while I am in the process of extracting puppies from a sewer drain and sooth them with a slightly over-driven ballad. Imagine, I could confiscate neglected foul from someone's house while chickin' picken' on my Tele.

And best yet, after I wash them back at the shelter, I could really crank it up and rock some AC/DC out, successfully converting them to rock and roll house pets.

The ultimate goal of my plan is to train all dogs to headbang at appropriate times.

I am an evil genius. :evil:

punk_dog.jpg

• Members

me me me me me me!!

Because I spend all my time volunteering for the vancouver rabbit rescue and advocacy group, so I can't work and afford any pedals of my own.

Also, when I was a small child I accidentally permanently glued a motorcycle helmet on my head and a lifejacket around my torso. Its terrifically embarassing, because i have to wear the motorcycle helmet and lifejacket all the time, and the lifejacket has one of those horrible crotch straps!

me me me

Archived