NGD - Olympic White w/Maple Content

Doctor Morbius

• Members

Just picked up a gorgeous Oly White 2007 American Series Strat. Other than a setup to my liking, this thing is absolutely mint too. No dings, no scratches, nadda. Came with the older style HSC also.

I'm thinking I'll put a Fender Mint Green pickguard on it and swap the neck out for a Rosewood neck that is currently on my Daphne Blue Partscaster. And of course, I'll upgrade the pickups and do a blender pot mod. ;)

If anyone has an American Standard Strat and doesn't care for the stamped saddles, give me a shout and we can trade tremolo 2-point units. This one has block saddles and I prefer the stamped steel saddles.

EDIT: Oh, and this is absolutely the last NGD thread you'll see from me for the rest of the year! I promise. The Seafoam Green WarmothCaster didn't count because I bought all but a few of the parts last December. :D

Strat1.jpg

• Members

Thanks guys :wave:

For those who asked, I currently have 11 keeper Strats. That may change next year, but for the immediate future I have 11 keepers that will all be modded with different pickup configs.

I also have a couple of Strats in pieces that I'm either going to part out or put back together and sell. It's just that the economy has been so {censored}ty I'm not in any big rush.

FWIW, I'm also selling off almost everything that isn't a Strat so I may end up with 11 Strats and 13 or 14 guitars total. Just depends.

Archived