i wish guitar fetish had a magazine

lachupakabra361

• Members

lol same scenario here in SD. If you're into reggae, 70's/80's coverbands, or beach rock, they're all over the place. Still, there's a few places you can listen to metal bands. I haven't been back since 06' and that was for just for a couple weeks. I was in a few bands back in the early 90's.

• Members

lol same scenario here in SD. If you're into reggae, 70's/80's coverbands, or beach rock, they're all over the place. Still, there's a few places you can listen to metal bands. I haven't been back since 06' and that was for just for a couple weeks. I was in a few bands back in the early 90's.

haha awesome dude! what bands were known here back then? were you born here or just lived here for a while? good metal bands here are few and far between.. sadly most metal here is really {censored}ty highschool screamo/deathmetal bands who all sound the same. i dont mind the genre but they suck. lol

• Members

I was in a band called Sinister Cain and then later with Stagnation. Back then it was all about mosh parties. Bands like Acid Jazz, Clusterfunk, Aftermath, KLB, and later Rubbish and Karma were the top bands.

Hey do bands still jam at the pavilions in east Agana or Adelup. that was always cool to do. grab some beers and jam out til the cops came lol. Anyway I gotta get some sleep. Later man.

• Members

Haha fuck yeah dude! every band ive ever been in has practiced there at least once. nothin like fighting off hobos with metal riffs.:evil: haha in the dark cause no lights work:facepalm: there are still occasional FSU (Fuck Shit Up) gigs at shitty bars and clubs. thats about the extent of the underground metal scene here. lots of old school moshers in that group. the music scene here has hardcore gone into reggae and island music. even more than before. lots of rockers are starting to play reggae and shit just cause thats where the gigs are. my band has changed venues 3 times in the last 4 months just cause we dont play reggae. i dont know if you know the place but a bar called Livehouse sold to new owners and now all the bands are being replaced with island/reggae. used to be a punk/metal-ish bar.

Archived