Picket Stik-itcaster (tele content)

newbuilder

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey buddy, does your band do any Texas shows?

We havent been in texas yet, but will be workinbg our way out there this summer. I HAVE personally played all over Texas back in the hairband days. Dallas, Houston, El Paso, Amarillo, etc. I lived in Dallas for about six years but I was a toddler so that deosnt really count so much.

I'll keep you posted when we get out that way. We will be in Nashville next week.

• Members

We havent been in texas yet, but will be workinbg our way out there this summer. I HAVE personally played all over Texas back in the hairband days. Dallas, Houston, El Paso, Amarillo, etc. I lived in Dallas for about six years but I was a toddler so that deosnt really count so much.

I'll keep you posted when we get out that way. We will be in Nashville next week.

Well, you seem like a super cool guy and what I have heard is great, so let me know even if you get close to Texas and I will try and come to the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Looks great, man (as I've come to expect from you). Nice job hiding the saddle problem.

I was on the fence about the black hardware too, but it does indeed look killer.

Thanks man! I really appreciate that. I am kind of a black hardware junkie and I have to be careful to not overdue it. I am glad that it came out as good as it did. It was a super easy guitar to put together and any issues were my own (wrong bridge:facepalm:).

• Members

I am not always about black hardware (i usually just do traditional chrome), but with that tone of finish on the wood, it looks hot. Great job!!

Thank you...this one looks exactly like I wanted it to. The only bonus was the light streak in the ebony.

Archived