Craigslist bwahhahahahha - absurd ad

vcnyls

• Members

People seem to think if any idiot who is famous or semi famous or used to be famous signs something it adds value.

Maybe if it was Elvis, Lennon or Jesus.

Anybody else and all they did really is deface your guitar.

• Members

People seem to think if any idiot who is famous or semi famous or used to be famous signs something it adds value.

Maybe if it was Elvis, Lennon or Jesus.

Especially if those autographs within the last year or two!!!!

• Members

I always laugh when a signature guitar is signed by a non-signature artist and then sold at crazy prices.......like Billy Corgin signing an Ibanez JEM or Slash signing a Fender strat or Billy Joel signing a Washburn N4.

• Members

I see a lot of CL ads for guitars signed by various b- and c-list "celebrities". The guitars tend to be squier bullet or affinity series, and the mouthbreathers offiering said guitars seem to think a bit of sharpie makes is suddenly worth hundreds. At least this one is a halfway decent guit to start with...

• Members

The problem with signatures is they need to be by someone alot of people want, second it is better if they are dead, third it needs to be from someone REALLY REALLY famous, four it should on something connected to them not some random object for example a photo, a song they wrote, a tour book, a record. Autographs of multiple people need a connection of some kind like playing in a band together.

This $8000 signed guitar has none of those elements that make these signatures worth anything. Like I said it probably devalues the guitar.

Archived