custom build - need help with tremolo

thenoob

• Members

I don't think you have too many options. When I spoke to warmoth they only had a few different templates they could route for - unless you plan on doing the routing yourself. I wanted a g&l trem for a warmoth strat and they couldn't do it.

• Members

I don't think you have too many options. When I spoke to warmoth they only had a few different templates they could route for - unless you plan on doing the routing yourself. I wanted a g&l trem for a warmoth strat and they couldn't do it.

I dunno.

You have the 6 hole vintage style which would also work with the PRS trem I posted. You could use a Callaham, a Super Vee, or Trem King with that also.

You also have a 2 point Fender style that could be used with Fender, Wilkinson, Gotoh, Hipshot, and many other bridges.

• Members

Hey guys - I guess I need help even on deciding what type of trem bridge. What are the upsides of different styles. Probably not floating? Aren't all floating bridges usually locking trems?

How difficult is it to drill your own holes? Obviously it's a precise job - but can I find someone locally who won't have a hard time with it?

• Members

Hey guys - any more options?

I can spend up to 200 or so & my only want is that it's black as I'm doing 100% black hardware.

I'm checking out the trem king but there isn't too much info available from what I've see. Has anyone else played one?

Unfortunetly man doesn't make anything black.

Archived