Watch out!

volvo1800

• Members

Is this all you do....? Seriously. All you do is post CL ads.... It's getting {censored}ing old man.

Then don't look? I dunno when I am on this website, I am usually on craigslist too. I didn't think it was a crime.

• Members

I love the "too many influences to mention" bit at the end... yeah they sure are but he gave it a damn good try.
:D

I was just simply confused about that fact that he said that you have to like all of those bands, or he doesn't want to start one with you. I am just wondering logistically what the likelihood of that is.

• Members

It's ok, Slave is always on the rag about something.. Today it just happens to be your threads.

I guess, so in retrospect maybe I don't need to stop posting ads that might have craigslist content. He just needs to stop trying to start internet fights, which by all accounts the coolest way to kick someones ass.

• Members

It's ok, Slave is always on the rag about something.. Today it just happens to be your threads.

Always on the rant huh? Seems a little hypocritical for you to be posting that. Shouldn't you be stroking yourself to roadhouse somewhere? All volvo does is post "funny" CL ads. Hardly contributing anything to the "forum".

Can't you take a hint and leave HC, raven? Or do you like being the only one that agrees with yourself and has gratification talking whilst no one listens?

• Members

Always on the rant huh? Seems a little hypocritical for you to be posting that. Shouldn't you be stroking yourself to roadhouse somewhere? All volvo does is post "funny" CL ads. Hardly contributing anything to the "forum".

Can't you take a hint and leave HC, raven? Or do you like being the only one that agrees with yourself and has gratification talking whilst no one listens?

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Does someone hear an annoying fly buzzing around here? Probably a green fly, the kind that likes to munch down on {censored}.. Swat that {censored}er!

Volvo, post all the funny CL stuff you want. Some of us dig it, and those that don't are probably douches like Slave over there..

• Members

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Does someone hear an annoying fly buzzing around here? Probably a green fly, the kind that likes to munch down on {censored}.. Swat that {censored}er!

Volvo, post all the funny CL stuff you want. Some of us dig it, and those that don't are probably douches like Slave over there..

Clever, the fly analogy was funny.... :bor:

I'm not saying he can't. I just think it's the biggest waste of {censored}ing time I have ever seen.

• Members

Can you direct us to the last thread you posted that provided either entertainment or useful information? His threads aren't hurting a thing and compared to a lot of the crap around here, they're not too bad..

The funny part of this is...The fact that I'm getting you all worked up about my post will probably result in having this thread deleted or locked, which would make me very happy. The fact that you are defending someone who only posts {censored} and CL ads and then asks me to point you towards a useful post of mine is hilarious. Anything posted by anyone else is more useful / more ammusing than this bs.

:thu:

• Members

Always on the rant huh? Seems a little hypocritical for you to be posting that.
Shouldn't you be stroking yourself to roadhouse somewhere?
All volvo does is post "funny" CL ads. Hardly contributing anything to the "forum".

way to steal a {censored}ty line from a {censored}ty comedian.

• Members

The funny part of this is...The fact that I'm getting you all worked up about my post will probably result in having this thread deleted or locked, which would make me very happy. The fact that you are defending someone who only posts {censored} and CL ads and then asks me to point you towards a useful post of mine is hilarious. Anything posted by anyone else is more useful / more ammusing than this bs.

:thu:

1 - I'm far from worked up. I can out-think you in my sleep, dude..

2 - Instead of answering my question and providing proof that you do ANYTHING useful around here, you just spew more of your douche juice..

So unless you are prepared to prove you are worth keeping around, stop attacking other people what you see as useless posts..

In short, shut the {censored} up you useless little drama queen.. :blah:

• Members

1 - I'm far from worked up. I can out-think you in my sleep, dude..

2 - Instead of answering my question and providing proof that you do ANYTHING useful around here, you just spew more of your douche juice..

So unless you are prepared to prove you are worth keeping around, stop attacking other people what you see as useless posts..

In short, shut the {censored} up you useless little drama queen..
:blah:

1. You wish

2. You wish

3. Prove yourself then bitch maid, and shut the {censored} up...

Archived