Great Gig Bag (Glenn Cronkhite)

• Members

I've been looking for a high quality gig bag for my newly acquired Mustang. After looking at Mono, Incase, Probag and a few others, I decided to splurge and get one from Glenn Cronkhite (founder of Reunion Blues). He was great to work with.

I finally got it from UPS a few days ago and it is a fantastic case! It was a bit pricey at $340, but considering it is a handmade leather bag, it is well worth it IMO. The quality is great and this should last a lifetime.

He makes them custom fit for each individual guitar, but this one works quite well for the Mustang as well as a Strat.

http://www.glenncronkhite.com/

Check it out:

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3182.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

• Members

Glen's pretty universally regarded as the best but it's great to finally have a choice form a bunch of really good high end bags. Aside from those yu named, the new(ish) Reunion Blues continental is a great bag and I just got myself a Protec Contego last week that seems like a terrific bag for a very reasonable price.

• Members

Glen's pretty universally regarded as the best but it's great to finally have a choice form a bunch of really good high end bags. Aside from those yu named, the new(ish) Reunion Blues continental is a great bag and I just got myself a Protec Contego last week that seems like a terrific bag for a very reasonable price.

yea i was impressed at the prices for the Probag and happy to know there are less expensive (yet still quality) options out there in case I need a double bag in the future. Haven't heard of Protec but will also keep them in mind.

Archived