Just ordered a Bugera BC30-212

Vintage55

• Members

...or I should say pre-ordered. AMS just added this and the BC15 this evening. I've always had great service from American Musical, plus I like the 3 payment plan.

Fingers crossed that it hits the docks and clears customs soon, so they can ship it out...

:thu:

• Members

No eta, but I should get one of the first one they get. They don't add stuff to the site unless they have a ship date, unlike some other online retailers, so I'm hoping soon.

Yeah, I hear you as to some of the other online retailers. When I first started thinking about one, I checked out the usual suspects like AMS, MF, etc., and none even had it listed. But then I did a Google search and the amp came up for sale at a couple of smaller retailers. I was suspicious, so I called rather than placing an order online, and not only did neither actually have it available, they both volunteered they didn't expect to see one for months.

While MF wasn't the culprit in this case, I've long suspected them of adding stuff before they have a real ship date, and then just changing the ship date repeatedly until they actually get one from the manufacturer.

Archived