So tell me about the Les Paul Raw Power in this vid!

guitarman3001

• Members

How does it handle higher gain stuff though? It sounds good enough in that vid but it's hard to tell overall.

I'd imagine so. It's pretty much a LP with added maple. the maple board will ad a bit of attack and brightness, but no more than an ebony boarded custom and there have been planty of maple necked LP's in the past including Zakk "uses a bit of gain" Wylde

• Members

Damn that girl is talented.

I am so far out of the loop, it has been years since I watched an episode of idol.

When did they start letting the contestants play instruments?

I have always said I would probably actually WATCH that show if they let the contestants play instruments while they sang, especially guitar.

• Members

Damn that girl is talented.

I am so far out of the loop, it has been years since I watched an episode of idol.

When did they start letting the contestants play instruments?

I have always said I would probably actually WATCH that show if they let the contestants play instruments while they sang, especially guitar.

I think the last couple of seasons they've let them play an instrument once it got to the final rounds.

• Members

Don't know much about the guitar but DAYAM that little girl knocks that one out of the park!

If that's what's going on in American Idol, I'm going to start watching!.

Yeah, there's a couple of girls worth watching this season. imo, only one of the guys can sing worth a crap.

The chick in the video is probably in the top 3 chicks. Awesome voice and obviously very talented.

And now thanks to her I want that damn guitar!!!! For 1200.00 though I'd definitely need to play one first. Not to mention, I don't have that kind of $$$ to begin with but if I saved up for a year....maybe....

Archived