what sig guitar would you like to own.....

bacosta72

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I hit the lotto or got a nice inheritance I think I would order one of these. Johnny A. Sig with Bigsby.

d903e48f-13ed-4d3f-b387-d54739fdffeb.jpg

Sadly, I don't waste money on the lottery or have any loaded relatives, or any relatives near death (both I think).

Wait. Did I just say I am sad my relatives are all healthy? I'm going to Hell.

• Members

If I hit the lotto or got a nice inheritance I think I would order one of these. Johnny A. Sig with Bigsby.

d903e48f-13ed-4d3f-b387-d54739fdffeb.jpg

Sadly, I don't waste money on the lottery or have any loaded relatives, or any relatives near death (both I think).

Wait. Did I just say I am sad my relatives are all healthy? I'm going to Hell.

This HOT, pretty much the only Gibson I have gas for.

• Members

I've always kinda wanted one of those Burns Brian May jobbies. I played one and liked it, but that will always be "his" guitar. I may get one one day anyway.

Also, the Elliot Easton Gretsch DuoJet was a really nice player, but I've never liked gold hardware.

• Members

I like the Ibanez, George Benson signature model. I would never pay that kind of money for a guitar, though. If someone gave it to me, or I won it in a contest I may keep it or I might likely just sell it.

GeorgeBensonSignatureGuitar.jpg

I did a setup on one of those a few months ago for a buddy.

What a player! Not really my cup of tea, but I have to admit I couldn't put it down while it was in my possession.

• Members

I did a setup on one of those a few months ago for a buddy.

What a player! Not really my cup of tea, but I have to admit I couldn't put it down while it was in my possession.

I "only" have an AG-75 and for $400.00 (I actually only paid $270.00) I don't think you can find as good a guitar within an additional $300.00 to match it.

Archived