Intro (Hunter or Wagner?)

rocknhard

• Members

..Gee....I always thought Lou played all that stuff...

No??? Well, I guess *somebody* had to just soak in the glory...

Haha, yup - actually Hunter got quite a bit of attention for his work at the time as did Wagner. They were also lead guitarists for Alice Cooper as well being on Billion Dollar Babies and Muscle of Love and others.

It's a fun solo to play, try it sometimes - basically solo over C and Bb! :thu:

• Members

One of the most wonderful pieces of guitar I have ever heard, either guy is amazing! The day I can play that is the day I can say, 'yep I KNOW how to play!! '
:thu:

I so agree with you Cadfael, here is what rock-n-roll use to sound like back in the day!:thu:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Awesome as always. Listening to it again I also want to know who the fabulous bass player was, some virtuoso stuff from him as well. I think it is worth recalling that this was before all the guitar wizards of the 80'-90's and represented some of the best playing at the time. And man it still kicks ass!

• Members

Awesome as always. Listening to it again I also want to know who the fabulous bass player was, some virtuoso stuff from him as well. I think it is worth recalling that this was before all the guitar wizards of the 80'-90's and represented some of the best playing at the time. And man it still kicks ass!

I was thinking that also last night regarding the bass player, his runs in that song are fantastic!

Archived