Vox AC15 demo... (not by me)

orbm1

• Members

after seeing this demo.... I am GASING for one now!!

Pretty neat...

I like also that the video shows you the settings to achieve each suggested tone....

Cool!

[YOUTUBE]L5RSaECdCrQ[/YOUTUBE]

:wave:

Omar :thu:

• Members

yup, posted that one the other day...it put it over the top for me...mine should be here on Wednesday...
:thu:

I missed it when you posted... I saw that you ordered from Sweetwater...

I just saw it today on Facebook... and I love it... now... I am thinking about buying one! :lol:

:facepalm:

Omar :thu:

• Members

I missed it when you posted... I saw that you ordered from Sweetwater...

I just saw it today on Facebook... and I love it... now... I am thinking about buying one!
:lol:

:facepalm:

Omar
:thu:

Yeah, sold my AC50...and wanted a smaller Vox...then I saw that video and ordered one. I've tried the older ones and they were awesome. This one should not be bad at all!

• Members

ya I tried one of these two different times and its an awesome sounding amp... wonder what a blue would sound like in it though. Anyway i have a handwired ac15 that just blooms with chime, but for $600 this amp kicks some serious ass. How much you ask, Enough to make me buy one!:thu:

• Members

I greatly enjoyed my time with an AC15CC1. I ended up getting a little higher end AC15 but yeah... it was pretty neat. I had wanted an AC15 since my first amp in 1983, but I just sort of evolved (or maybe devolved, depending on who you talk to) into being a Fender amp guy. I like the Vox mostly for the cleaner tones and that chime really sounds great on the #2 and #4 positions on a strat.

The reverb is definitely weaker than on a DRRI or a TRRI, but I definitely prefer the Vox tremolo to the Fender. I had a ceramic Weber Blue Dog in mine most of the time I owned it.

Overall, a fine amp that I could pretty happily live with as my only amp.

• Members

I greatly enjoyed my time with an AC15CC1. I ended up getting a little higher end AC15 but yeah... it was pretty neat. I had wanted an AC15 since my first amp in 1983, but I just sort of evolved (or maybe devolved, depending on who you talk to) into being a Fender amp guy. I like the Vox mostly for the cleaner tones and that chime really sounds great on the #2 and #4 positions on a strat.

I know what that's like. I pretty much grew up listening to U2, and other british bands. In my head I had that vox sound, but for some reason, I guess convenience, I chased fender tone. Now I'm selling off all my fender stuff and chasing what should be the end of the 'quest', for now.

In the end I shall have an ac15 or ac30, and still some fender love in the form of a 5e3 clone.

• Members

I debated ordering one of these. I ended up going with an Egnater Rebel.

I've had an AC15 before, between that one and the others I've tried, I've never gotten one to sound
that
good.

Funny, that's how I am about Egnaters. I like them, but have never gotten one to sound "THAT" good...:idk: Not good enough to make me pay the extra cash for one...

Archived