Sticky Jam #127 swing around the vocals AND Streaming Audio!

Frets99

• Members
Exquisite man! Powerful and on the money!!
:thu:

Thank you:)

My shot at White Wedding.
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8829120

:thu: thanks for listening!

Hey frets I like the streaming stickies! ...wait,..that sounds bad.:) But very cool way to listen to everyones tracks. We are moving up.

I am about to listen to the White wed tracks. I listened to the DOA sticks and had many "I wish I would have thought of that" moments! Good stuff!

I found it very interesting so far to see what you guys would do with these. More so, to my suprise, than basic jams. Many good ideas.

Thank you:)

My shot at White Wedding.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8829120

thanks for listening!

Hey frets I like the streaming stickies! ...wait,..that sounds bad.
:)
But very cool way to listen to everyones tracks. We are moving up.

I am about to listen to the White wed tracks. I listened to the DOA sticks and had many "I wish I would have thought of that" moments! Good stuff!

I found it very interesting so far to see what you guys would do with these. More so, to my suprise, than basic jams. Many good ideas.

07.gif

This is very tasty indeed. Great dynamics control as well as excellent playing which fit right into the song at all times!:thu:

• Members

Damn those IT bastards...I can't even get to soundclick now...

Fortunately it seems that the Sticky Jam player still works.

I'm really enjoying the takes. It's a bit harder for me to know who's who with the player cause I've been playing it in the background while I work so I'm not always watching who's who.

I've started playing the white wedding track and while I have not tried to record anything I must admit it has been a blast to play along with the lyrics
Great idea Alan :thu:

• Members
Nice gutsy performance.

I would probably have played a little less lead arounf the vox, to make the solo stand out more, but WTF do I know?
:D

Some lovely licks popping out here and there, and I love the spontanaiety.

I agree with this, I think the solo deserves to stand out more because it rocks. Nice playing frets :)

• Members
This was very tasteful!! Unlike some of us,
:o
you made sure not to step on the vocals! Excellent playing and tone!! Fit right in like a glove.

And thanks for the compliments to you and MetalHeadUK! Thanks for listening!

OK just listened to your version of White Wedding. You did what I was struggling with, which was coming up with a different approach on the sound. Great take.

• Members

Thank goodness for the the streaming Jam or I'd never get to hear most of these. Looks like some of the later ones aren't up yet but I got to listen to Benzen's and Undertakers crack at both tracks (first version for Undertaker).

You guys are ready to join Bon Jovi or Billy Idol on tour :thu:

Archived