Fake Les Paul?

cbc83

• Members

Looks fake to me.

The Gibson inlay is not angled right. The tails on the G and N should be in line with the strings.

The biggest issue I see is the bridge. It's mounted perfectly horizontal. A tuneomatic needs to be angled so it will intonate properly.

• Members
Fake $3 bill?

3_dollar_bill.jpg

:p
- Yep, pretty sure it's a fake. Angle of a inlay and bridge angle aside, every Zakk signature has EMGs and some terrible design on it.

I figured it could've been a refinished ZW camo - it'd be incredibly retarded, but who knows?

The bridge is a dead give-away, I didnt notice that. Thanks guys.

• Members

That is not that cheap.... it is for a custom, of course.... but I would not spend that much money on a fake...

you are talking 700 us dollars?

and if you are, and still you think it is very cheap.... HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU GUYS MAKE in Denmark???

• Members

That is not that cheap.... it is for a custom, of course.... but I would not spend that much money on a fake...

you are talking 700 us dollars?

and if you are, and still you think it is very cheap.... HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU GUYS MAKE in Denmark???

You've got it backwards, it not how much they make, it's how much US-built guitars run. Much pricier outside the US.

• Members
OHHHH....
:facepalm:
for me!

:lol:

too expensive for a fake!

Some perspective:

A normal MIA strat costs 1660 US dollars new here. If you want a car, you can always get a USED Ford Mondeo, a couple of years old, for 36.000 US dollars. If you want a 60 square meter apartment in one of the larger cities (more than 250.000 people) within 10 minutes from center, expect 250.000 US dollars.

A person with a 5 year college degree can expect a starting salary of 5500 US dollars a month. Which is very nice. Then take away 40-50% for taxes :thu:

Its a great country if you take away the rascism, but its not good if you got GAS :D

Archived