Improve Squire

RuiSalvador

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

another e-mail to GFS was not very helpfull.

But i should say that jay answered to an important question, told me something like " yeah the 10 k is more all around " lol, short answer , but helpfull in fact =)

I'm afraid that the 15k is to hot and modern, i also like vintage rock sounds, but i also don't want a soft sound to some heavier stuffs,

Bahh awfull doubt.

• Members

No ,i have 3 singles =) , and i can't afford SD =S , now i go easier on my squire, not spending too much, then in a couple a months, a new amp, and for christams, new guitar =)

Cratz2 , if you can answer me, why go with the 10 , what would be the main difference if i bought the 10 or the 15 sound-speaking, in theory ?

• Members

No ,i have 3 singles =) , and i can't afford SD =S , now i go easier on my squire, not spending too much, then in a couple a months, a new amp, and for christams, new guitar =)

Cratz2 , if you can answer me, why go with the 10 , what would be the main difference if i bought the 10 or the 15 sound-speaking, in theory ?

• Members

Rose Pickups Meriposa's...

http://www.rosepickups.com/apps/webstore/products/show/889577

• Members

GFS, Guitar Parts on Line and Las Vegas Professional Guitar Parts are good sources for guitar parts. I found them to be reliable and of super high quality.

I like those companies because they are going to put the big companies in check, like Jackson, Kramer and Charvel put Fender and Gibson on guard.

Squires are great too, just gut them, put better pick ups, electronics, tremolos and you got an awesome guitar, I know because I got a couple of them that I built and they put my Fenders to shame !!!!

• Members

I have a squier that I modded. Its a great guitar. Tom Delonge Squier strat. I put fender tuners on it, fender stamped saddles,and a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge.

I have a couple real fender strats and I still love this guitar as much as anyone of them. I also have a squier tele. Its a ok guitar, no mods on it though.

HPIM2003.jpg

Archived