Improve Squire

RuiSalvador

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

there are other awesome amps as well... Vox AC4, Roland Cubes, etc.

i'd save up and buy an amp first, because no guitar with whatever pickups is gonna sound good through a Fender 15 practice amp, period.

not your Squier Strat, not my Gibson Les Paul, not anything.

• Members

listen to what i tell you. you will not make your guitar sound better. i mean, you will, but the amplifier will not be able to put out the better quality sound you guitar will have, i have been in this {censored} in years and i know what i'm talking about.

just my two cents, but i know i'm right on this one. it will do next to nothing.

• Members

humm, i see ... about the pedal, the footswitches stopped working, i went to the store, bla bla bla , after a month they gave me another one, damn, the footswitches doesn't work again, and it's really stupid , because , infortunally , i don't have plenty of time to play guitar, so the pedal isn't used that much, More ! this time the foot's stopped working when i was with the pedal on my lap, pressing on the foot's with my hands, obviously with no strenght at all, and they cracked , F*** !!! =(

• Members

ac4, enough to gig ?

depends on how loud your band is, and what kinda music you play, but i'd say no...

plugged into a 4x12 cabinet.... maybe....

... but neither is the other Vox you posted... i'd say that gig safely at least a 30W tube amp.

if you wanna gig as well, check out the Peavey Classic 30's.

Archived