all these banner ads with Slash...

vintage clubber

• Members

how many years before all these {censored}ing classic rock gay dudes die out... not too many more are being bred nowadays so I think they'll phase out.

Seriously man, what the {censored}. I take this as you wish for me and my generation to die off. Funny thing is I thought you were one of the cooler people here. Guess I was mistaken.

I better shut up before I really start shooting my mouth off.

• Members

I don't really see him as "classic rock". Classic rock is the AOR rockers of the 70s to late 1980s.

Slash/Guns fits in that funny niche in the transition period between when hair metal died out and alternative hit big. They had the big hair but they had huge organic humbucker tones thru tube amps instead of the tinny thin whizzy tones of shred machines thru solid state rack amps of the hair guys.

• Members

how many years before all these {censored}ing classic rock gay dudes die out... not too many more are being bred nowadays so I think they'll phase out.

To be replaced by whom...what?

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Members

By overly hyper smart ass punks who have nothing to offer but a bad attitude and minimal playing skills.

Oh. Well that sounds like a pretty {censored}ty trade doesn't it?

Would these guys with "bad attitudes and minimal playing skills" be the same that post saying EC, JPage, Gilmor, Santana, Slash, etc... all suck?

• Members

I like to piss people off

and bryan I didn't wish for you to die out. I said the gay dudes of classic rock. you don't look like one of them to me. I bash on the big hair guys with flamboyant styles. for clarity I'm not against ACDC or the who, etc.

putting slash with big hair gay dudes may or may not be controversial, but I did it because I was trolling

• Members

is it me or is he looking more and more like Michael Jackson these days...
:freak:

:poke:

I think it's just the effects of sobriety making him look less haggard. It probably took fifteen years to flush all the jack and heroin out of his system.

• Members

I don't get what the big deal is. I don't think anyone on this forum is a big hair gay dude. those are the only people I trollingly wished death upon.

I troll threads sometimes, especially threads I consider to be dumb. I don't mean actual harm on anyone, jeez.

I'm sorry to those who were genuinely offended.

but honestly what's with all the drama queen stuff? it's just guys bull{censored}ting. that's what forums are for. is the problem that I forgot to put a bunch of smilies in or something? you'd think that I just committed the holocaust.

Archived